Creating account and first users
|Logo||Shown in PayGate's interface only||No|
|Redirect URL||A single URL to which end consumers will be redirected after accepting/rejecting an agreement (URL is same for both)||Yes|
|User: First name||First name of a user who will use PayGate Subscriptions||Yes|
|User: Last name||Last name of a user who will use PayGate Subscriptions||Yes|
|User: Email||Email of a user who will use PayGate Subscriptions||Yes|
As we create your account and the users for it, each user will receive an email to set their password.
Login and authorize MobilePay
- Login with your email and password at https://mps.paygate.dk/login
- Click on the MobilePay button in order to authorize PayGate Subscriptions in front of MobilePay
- You will be redirected to MobilePay
- You have to login to MobilePay
- You have to confirm the authorization of PayGate Subscriptions
- You will be redirected back to https://mps.paygate.dk/ where you can start creating agreements through our interface.
We can customize multiple things for you that apply globally to your account. So if you want any of these changed, please let us know at email@example.com.
|Retention period||Hours in which a consumer cannot cancel agreement after accepting it (max is 24h).||24h|
|Disable notification management||Disables the possibility of consumer to disable payment notifications.||True|
|SMS text||The SMS that the consumer will receive when an agreement is created on him to approve/reject||"MobilePay: To confirm your subscription, open this link: [LINK]"|
PayGate Subscriptions offers the possibility to create agreements through publicly available iframes, which you can embed on your own website.
Please check the iframe description and guide on what is required to get started with it.